After having been closed to the Public due to COVID-19, the Temple will re-open to the public on July 11, 2020, on a limited basis as follows :
Thursdays 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM & 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Saturdays 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Sundays 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
To ensure health and safety of Temple Employees, Volunteers and Devotees, the following mandatory measures will be enforced :
* Devotee must complete the online COVID-19 screening form, prior to visiting the temple.
Please CLICK HERE to submit the form.
Upon filling the form, an email confirmation will be sent to the email address provided by the Devotee with permission to enter the Temple. This email confirmation is mandatory for entry to the Temple.
* Temperature will be taken before entry and entry granted only if the temperature is normal
* Mask/protective face covering must be worn at all times
* Hand sanitizer stations will be set up where hands must be sanitized upon entering the Temple
* Social distancing i.e. a minimum distance of 6 feet (2 meters) must be maintained both while waiting outside the Temple and while inside the Temple
* The following are prohibited :
o Physical contact of any kind (handshakes, hugs etc.)
o Sitting in the Temple
o Access to washrooms and kitchen access
o Touching any object in the Temple
o Singing aloud
* No Naivedhya/bhog will be accepted and no Prasad will be distributed
* Shoes should be left preferably in the car, else must be removed in the designated area outside the Temple
* Please be prepared to follow any additional rules and instruction
We welcome you back, and thank you in advance for your compliance, understanding and patience.
Contact numbers Ram : 647-204-4761, Tarun : 647-928-1056
Temple Timings :
- Thursday : Temple is open between 9 AM to 9:00 PM Kakad Aarti @ 9 AM, Madhyan Aarti at 12:00 PM Dhoop Aarti @ 7 PM, Shej Aarti at 8:00 PM
- Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Friday : Temple is open between 9 AM – 1 PM , 6 PM-8 PM Dhoop Aarti @ 7 PM, Shej Aarti at 7:40 PM
- Saturday : Temple is open between 9 AM – 8 PM Kakad Aarti @ 9:00 AM, Abhishek at 10:30 AM followed by Alankar and Archana, Madhyhan Aarti @ 12:00 PM
- Sunday : Temple is open between 9am – 8 pm Kakad Aarti @ 9:30 AM, Madhyhan Aarti @ 12:00 AM , Dhoop Aarti @ 7 PM And Shej Aarti @ 7:40 PM
Devotees may book to perform Abhishek and Alankars on Saturdays and Sundays For further details contact email@example.com or call Ms Jaishree Giri at 416-804-5496